top of page

Group

Public·57 members

Live stream: Athletic Bilbao - Atlético Madrid 29.02.2024 Online

Atlético Madrid vs Athletic Club - February 7, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Hamilton Academical 1, Rangers 3. Goal!Posted at 90'+3' Goal! Hamilton Academical 1, Rangers 3. Ryan Kent (Rangers) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Alfredo Morelos. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by James Tavernier (Rangers). Posted at 90'+1' Mickel Miller (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Corner, Hamilton Academical. Reaction & as it happenedHow did the players rate?'A seismic day for Gerrard and team'The statistics coming into this were quite something. Celtic had won 15 in a row at Celtic Park in all competitions and hadn't lost to a domestic rival in their fortress since Aberdeen beat them in May 2018. Rangers, for their part, were unbeaten on the road in the league all season with eight wins and two draws. That was the backdrop along with the tumultuous League Cup final last month, a game that saw Celtic play poorly, have a man sent off, concede a penalty and finish the game with just one attempt on goal - and the trophy. WHERE TO WATCH Athleticbao vs Atletico Madrid LIVE 12 hours ago — The Copa del Rey match between Athletic Bilbao vs Atletico Madrid takes place TODAY (02/29) at 16:30 hrs, and the teams are playing to ... Isloch's season began with two wins over Neman Grondo and Smolevichi, both by a 1-0 scoreline. It's gone wrong since though, particularly in terms of defending. Their unbeaten record with a 3-2 home loss to FC Slutsk despite leading with just 29 minutes to go. Another defeat followed as they went down 3-1 at defending champions Dinamo Brest after taking a first-half lead. For all their draw in Cardiff was something to be proud of, Carlisle have been struggling to get their heads in front in League 2 of late. They've lost each of their last two, conceding a worrying seven goals in the process, while they've won just one of their last nine. Such form isn't ideal ahead of a match against Championship opposition. I was star struck was when I was 14 and Arsenal Ladies were playing Sunderland Ladies and I played for the academy. Rachel Yankey was there - I know her quite well now having played for England together. I was with Lucy Staniforth and Demi Stokes. We were watching and so star struck. Who would play you in a film?"Sandra Oh. Really random but I like the role she plays in Grey's Anatomy. And in Killing Eve - they're quite similar characters to what I'm like as a person, funny sense of humour, not socially always the best but very driven. We will help Rice through this' - Hamilton chairmanRice admits SFA gambling charges after 'self-reporting''It's up to him'The charges against Rice relate to each season from 14 July 2015 to 15 October 2019, with the SFA rules stating no club employees should bet on any football. Former Hibernian and Nottingham Forest player Rice previously coached with manager John Hughes at Inverness Caledonian Thistle and became Hamilton boss a year ago. Did you know? Mings made nine clearances, 36 passes and gained possession eight times in helping Aston Villa to a clean sheet and all three points against Arsenal. Aurier: I couldn't agree more with some of the sentiments shared this week regarding the immense fortitude shown by Aurier in light of the death of his brother. Often the sanctuary of professional football can help individuals cope emotionally during times of bereavement by momentarily taking your mind away from awful events. A fast start on on Tuesday night at St James’ Park saw Newcastle comfortably dispatch of Rochdale in their FA Cup Replay, ending a run of five competitive games without a win and providing a much needed confidence boost to Joelinton as he ended a 20-match goal drought. Mourinho also refused to speculate further on reports Gedson Fernandes is close to joining Spurs on an initial 18-month loan. I'm waiting for news, but when I say I am waiting the news could come or not," he said. I'm more worried about Middlesbrough than the market. Of course, with the rules even if you get the player you cannot play him in a replay. The result means the Blues are just four points clear of the drop zone ahead of the rest of the weekend's action, although they have been unbeaten in normal time in Duncan Ferguson's four-match stint in caretaker charge. Arsenal are currently ninth, six points off the top four having played a game more than their rivals. Almeria have been unbeaten in seven games, but won only one game and managed to remain in third place despite their many draws (1-6-0) before the international break. The home record of the team is ok with 4-2-1 (last 2-2-0) and that's why Almeria is here for me. But: However, Numancia also earned a good 3-2-0 series before the LS break, which put the team in fifth place in the league table and so they are in the middle and separated by only one point in the promotion fight, a soil that is literally after one There is a draw, especially as Numancia made a last-minute 1-5-0 run. I'll go there. Klopp on fixture congestion: 'We cannot carry on like this'He added: "How many games on Boxing Day? There were maybe some men, probably, who watched all of them live. I don't think that's good for their relationship. It's not good for mine and I already watch a lot of football. Try to think one time about the players because without them, it doesn't work as well. Klopp's Liverpool side increased their lead at the top of the table to 13 points with a game in hand by beating Sheffield United 2-0 at Anfield on Thursday, their 10th match since 4 December marking a calendar year unbeaten in the Premier League. Bayern Munich have scored 16 goals in their last five home games in the Bundesliga. Bayern Munich have scored the majority (15) of their Bundesliga goals in the opening 15 minutes of games. Augsburg have lost four of their last six matches in the Bundesliga. This weekend's Bundesliga action sees leaders Bayern Munich taking on Augsburg, a team in the doldrums of 13th place. Neman Grodno Res. will against FK Ruh Brest Res. in match Belarusia Youth. My prediction this match could be the win for Neman Grodno Res. with margin score is 2 goals. Neman Grodno Res. have good result on last 3 match in league due to Neman Grodno Res. have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, FK Ruh Brest Res. also good result on last 3 match due to FK Ruh Brest Res. have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I think that Neman Grodno Res. can beat FK Ruh Brest Res. due to Neman Grodno Res. always won on last 3 match in home match. Two sides having a similar season in terms of experiencing patches of inconsistency. Neither side has shown brilliant form and neither side is particularly impressive in terms of scoring goals. 11th Slavia Mozyr 10-14 against 12th Gorodeya 6-10. We shall continue to reinforce this message. World Athletics postpones Olympic qualifying With Tokyo 2020 pushed back a year until 2021, World Athletics has announced that the window for qualification for the Games has been pushed back. It will now start on December 1 and run until May. During this period, results achieved at any competition will not be considered for Tokyo 2020 entry standards or world rankings," the governing body said in a statement. Harry Wilson and Callum Wilson both got on the scoresheet for goal-shy Bournemouth as they ended their four-game Premier League losing streak with an emphatic 3-1 win over Brighton & Hove Albion on Tuesday. Bournemouth's failure to score in those four games meant they slid into the relegation zone, second from bottom in the standings. I think that this odds are more than ok for this duel from Ukraine Premier league. I pretty good know teams from this league, because I'm probably only one here on site, who is watching all that time, 2-3 matches from this league, every week. Shakhtar is favorite, but they are tired from Europa League and duel against Wolfsburg (2-1), so they will be played this duel with combine team. Zorya is third team of this country and they will be very motivated to beat big rival and big favorite. I see here 2-1 win for one of rivals, it is real. A series of racist incidents has tainted European football recently. Italian striker Mario Balotelli threatened to walk off the pitch after receiving alleged racist abuse earlier this month while Shakhtar Donetsk forward Taison was shown a red card for reacting to racist jeers from the crowd during a match. This week he is up against Serge Pizzorno, from indie rock band Kasabian. Serge (left) and bandmate Tom Meighan are both Foxes fans - the band played at the club's title-winning parade in 2016, and had a gig at the King Power Stadium that summerSerge is a lifelong Leicester supporter and it is no surprise to learn which moment he picks out as his greatest as a fan. He told BBC Sport: "When we beat Derby 2-1 in the play-offs and Steve Walsh scored a couple [in the Championship final in 1994], that was a special day. Monaco have sacked manager Leonardo Jardim for the second time in 14 months and appointed former Spain boss Robert Moreno. Jardim returned in January to replace ex-Arsenal striker Thierry Henry, three months after the Ligue 1 club ended his initial four-year spell in charge. Monaco are seventh in Ligue 1, 17 points off leaders Paris St-Germain. Moreno left his role in charge of Spain after the return of predecessor Luis Enrique last month. Wenger's calls for the introduction of what has been dubbed a 'daylight' offside rule have since been backed by Fifa president Gianni Infantino. He said that principle was backed by the rest of the Ifab. It has been received very positively," said Infantino after Saturday's meeting. That is why we decided to study this further, to debate it in different panels and with different stakeholders to elaborate a protocol. Thirty-second round of the Premier league and the team that plays at home is Aston Villa, which is in the 19th position and needs a lot to win to get out of the relegation zone. On the other side we have a Wolverhampton team that is in sixth position and has a great chance of qualifying for the Europa league. Mt suggestion is a win for Wolverhampton, because in the last three games he played away from home, he won two and drew one, moreover, he has the same 49 points from Manchester United and that is why this game is fundamental for Wolverhampton and my guess it's Wolverhampton's victory. I was so angry with Marcelo and Ramos but I went home and evaluated the situation, and there was no-one to blame apart from myself, and they had won. That is what they do and serial winners find ways to win. I actually have a tremendous amount of respect for Ramos. He can be a tough character and the number of times he has been sent off is ridiculous, but look at what he has won and achieved. There is a line and he has crossed it on numerous occasions but I don't mind people who do anything to win. Adama Traore was a threat down Wolves' right side, but could not set up a goalWolves resilience impresses againThe draw meant that Wolves matched a top-flight unbeaten run last set by the club in 1973. More pleasing for Nuno will be the way his side reacted to going behind, especially as they played against Braga in Portugal in the Europa League on Thursday. This was their 27th game of the season and their resilience in combining both domestic and European form after a stuttering start to the campaign has been impressive. Both teams have scored in five of Leverkusen's last seven Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Schalke have also seen both teams score in nine of their last 11 competitive games, including each of their last five. I was so far away from them but so close at the same time. It's happening now where people like me and Scotty [McTominay] are an example to some of the academy lads who are coming in. It will be the same in a few years' time, when it's the next lot of kids. While that happens, I don't see United's breeding of players slowing down. The Ronaldo thing was nice, definitely a compliment. But I understand how far I've got left to go to reach the heights he reached so I am very clear-minded and focused on myself. Hibs have seen a lot of goals scored in their recent matches at home, with the hosts netting at least twice in their last four games. We're backing them to score over 1.5 team goals as they have scored an average of 1.75 on home turf and 2.25 in their last four. As for a final score, we're going for 2-2. Three of the Hibees last four games ended with that scoreline and the Dons have scored more than two goals twice in their previous four away days. Now you have to deal with it a second time. All my thoughts are with you, my prayers. You just have to hang on. Stay strong. Hopefully I'll see you soon. Hutchinson suffers from Alport Syndrome, a genetic condition diagnosed at eight years old which affects his kidney function, eyesight, hearing and results in bouts of fatigue. He is following a tailored fitness programme and his condition means he is at higher risk of complications from coronavirus. English Premier League. Team Newcastle United will play at home with team Sheffield United. It will be the first match for our teams after long break. Hosts did 2 wins at the last 2 games played. Team Aston Villa did a win and draw at the last 2 matches played. My bet on hosts victory here. Team Newcastle Utd didn't win h2h matches at home from 2010 year. It is a good opportunity to start with a victory at home field. Odds are so good to try this way ! I recommend to bet on hosts with me in this match ! Posted at 87' Ádám Nagy (Bristol City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 87' Foul by Gary Gardner (Birmingham City). Posted at 86' Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 86' Foul by Ivan Sunjic (Birmingham City). Posted at 84' Foul by Ashley Williams (Bristol City). Posted at 84' Harlee Dean (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 83' Corner, Bristol City. Today will be a match of the championship of the Spanish Examples, in which Leganes will take Celta. Leganes is currently at position 20 and has only 6 points. Celta takes 18th place with 13 points. Both teams spend just awful the first part of the season and are fighting for survival. Leganes is not bad in defense, but now there are serious personnel problems, so there will probably be many mistakes in defense in this match. Celta recently changed her coach and finally managed to win, but then a draw followed. The match is very important for both teams and it is quite difficult to single out an obvious favorite here, but still he would have preferred Leganes a little more, since he needs to do everything in this match in order to gain maximum points. Yes, Celta also needs to win, but the situation among the Celts is slightly better. If you look at the face-to-face meetings, you can see that these teams do not play among themselves productively, but I think that in today's match there are quite a few prerequisites for it to be effective. Posted at 72' Attempt missed. Moreno (Real Betis) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Joaquín. Posted at 71' Foul by Dani García (Athletic Club). Posted at 71' Andrés Guardado (Real Betis) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 69' Íñigo Martínez (Athletic Club) wins a free kick in the defensive half. They host Newcastle United who are down to 13th after a poor festive period. Wolves had a mixed period and have lost their last two league games. A loss to Liverpool was expected and it was only 1-0 and that was with some key players left out. The away loss to Watford wasn't quite so expected though. aalesund started this season very very bad with 2 defeats and believe it or not but their defense aloud 11 goals to their opponents and after that I m sure their confidence is not on high level at all and also their coach needs to find better defenders so for this game I don't think they will be ready for bran and I think it is very realistic Alesund is going to lose one more game at the season start, on the other hand bran started with two wins and they seems to be very good team so I surely recommend this bet We can’t rely on the NHS being funded by charities or people making donations – it’s nice that such individuals and organisations are doing so, and I’m full of praise for those who are doing it – but the work they’re doing is quite incredible and needs adequate resourcing. The praise they’re getting however enormous it is, will never be enough. Posted at 84' Foul by Francesco Acerbi (Lazio). Posted at 83' José Luis Palomino (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 83' Foul by Felipe Caicedo (Lazio). Goal!Posted at 80' Goal! Atalanta 3, Lazio 2. José Luis Palomino (Atalanta) header from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Alejandro Gómez with a cross following a corner. Posted at 79' Corner, Atalanta. The good thing is Pierre (Hojbjerg) got hit on his knee but has recovered very well so could train. Yan (Valery) is still out, but Sofiane (Boufal) is better and could train without an injection so is an option. Southampton face a Chelsea side that returned to winning ways over the weekend with a 2-0 win at Tottenham Hotspur. Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid: How to watch, TV channel 2 days ago — La Liga rivals Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid meet at the San Mamés Stadium in the Copa de Rey semi-final second leg. The forwards ahead of them do not yet have the experience or guile to break down a massed defence, and full-backs Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Aaron Wan-Bissaka have offered little attacking threat down the flanks. Solskjaer also described Pogba as the ‘best all-round midfielder in the world’, and it is easy to see how he will fit into the current side. It's rare for the Netherlands defender to have to go to ground but the situation called for it. The tackle was beautifully timed, with the man bun still intact, the shorts slightly ruffled but no lasting damage to the image or brand. Job done. Clean sheet. Liverpool march on. Did you know? Van Dijk made 110 successful passes against Tottenham; the most of any player this weekend. We’re confident that Porto will win and under 2.5 goals will be produced in Thursday’s cup tie and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0. Porto have a 100% record at home in the league where they are also yet to concede, so it’s difficult to imagine this Santa Clara side causing their hosts too many issues on Thursday night. Famalicao is right behind Sporting closing the gap to the 4th place as they won last round to everyone's surprise to the league leaders from FC Porto at the time with 2-1 at home and odds were great on the home win but I took both teams scoring and it was a won bet. Now they play Gil Vicente who are sitting in the middle of the league table with 30 points 11 points more than the relegation zone but lost to Portimonense which are just 2nd from bottom with 1-0 on the road last round. Many schools and colleges have been closed in Milan on Monday, although the local transport system is operating. More than 600 Ludogorets fans were due to travel from Bulgaria for Thursday's Europa League last-32 first-leg match at the San Siro (20:00 GMT kick-off). It is not known whether any restrictions will be applied to Sunday's Serie A match between Juventus and Inter in Turin. The teams are first and third respectively in Italy's top flight. The veteran former AC Milan and Bayern Munich boss has been in charge at San Paolo since the summer of 2018 and oversaw a second-place finish in Serie A last term. However, they now sit in seventh, some 17 points behind current leaders Inter Milan thanks to a nine-match winless run and there have been widespread rumours of internal strife. Dortmund are fourth on 30 points, four points behind leaders RB Leipzig who host Augsburg on Saturday when third-placed Bayern Munich, also on 30, welcome VfL Wolfsburg and Borussia Moenchengladbach in second spot on 34 visit Hertha Berlin. The league breaks after this weekend's matches and resumes on Jan.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page